1) Information on the collection of personal data and the contact details of the person responsible
1.1 In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when you use our websitePersonal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Ulrike Dorau, Stockholmstr11, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany, Tel .:0174-2143927, E-Mail:email@example.com The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others is responsible for the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 This website uses for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g.Orders or inquiries to the person responsible) an SSL orTLS encryptionYou can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string"https://"and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
If you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called"Server log files")When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable:in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art6 para1 litf GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our websiteThe data will not be passed on or used in any other wayHowever, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pagesThese are small text files that are stored on your deviceSome of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-calledSession cookies)Other cookies remain on your end device and enable your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-calledpersistent cookies)If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address valuesPersistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookieThe duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
The cookies are partly used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g.Remembering the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website)If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, processing is carried out in accordance with Art6 para1 litb GDPR either for the execution of the contract, according to Art6 para1 lita GDPR in the case of consent given or in accordance with Art6 para1 litf GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in generalEach browser differs in the way it manages cookie settingsThis is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settingsYou can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g.via contact form or email) personal data is collectedWhich data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact formThese data are used exclusively for the purpose of answering your requestsaved and used for establishing contact and the associated technical administrationThe legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art6 para1 litf GDPRIf your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art6 para1 litb GDPRYour data will be deleted after your request has been processedThis is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
According to Art6 para1 litb GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer accountWhich data is collected can be seen from the respective input formsYou can delete your customer account at any time and send a message to the aboveAddress of the person responsibleWe save and use the data you have provided to process the contractAfter the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these deadlines, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use of your data as permitted by law has been.
6) Data processing for order processing
To process your order, we work together with the following service provider (s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contractsCertain personal data is transmitted to these service providers based on the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goodsWe will pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processingIf payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this belowThe legal basis for the transfer of data is Art6 para1 litb GDPR.
7) rights of the data subject7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- Right to information according to Art15 GDPR:In particular, you have the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of the processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period orthe criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, the existence of an automated Decision-making including profiling and, if necessary,Meaningful information about the logic involved and the implications and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees according to Art46 GDPR exist when your data is forwarded to third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art16 GDPR:You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion according to Art17 GDPR:You have the right to have your personal data deleted if the requirements of Art17 para1 GDPRHowever, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art18 GDPR:You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the accuracy of your data, which you disputed, is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request that the processing of your data be restricted if You need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information according to Art19 GDPR:If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing unless this turns out to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effortYou have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art20 GDPR:You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent according to Art7 para3 GDPR:You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the futureIn the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consentWithdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent up to the point of withdrawal;
- Right to complain in accordance with Art77 GDPR:If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your workplace or the location of the alleged violation.
7.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAINLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE EVERY TIME TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA, FOR REASONS THAT WE GIVE UPON YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNEDFURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOM OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION APPLIES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISINGYOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
8) Duration of storage of personal dataThe duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and - if relevant - also based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g.retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Art6 para1 lita GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his consent.
Are there legal retention periods for data that are used in the context of legal transactions orobligations similar to legal transactions on the basis of Art6 para1 litb GDPR are processed, this data is routinely deleted after the retention period has expired, provided that it is no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and/or on our part there is no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art6 para1 litf GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection in accordance with Art21 para1 GDPR, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art6 para1 litf GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection in accordance with Art21 para2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.